Den Haag, 31 August 2023
Regarding: Round Table Doing Business in India - Members Only Event
Dear Sir, Ma'am,
The Netherlands India Chamber of Commerce and Trade (NICCT) is happy to invite you to the "Round Table Doing Business in India", being held on Wednesday 13th of December 2023, from 15.00-18.30 hrs.
The purpose of this round table is to have in depth conversations with each other, to get a better understanding of the issues involved in doing business with India and to find ways with each other and means of expediting and smoothening your way of doing business in India.
- Members of NICCT who do business in India or want to start doing business in India;
- Experienced moderator;
- Field Experts who are able to address your questions.
15.00-15.15 hrs Welcome with coffee and tea
15.15-15.45 hrs Introduction of who is seated at the table
15.45-16.15 hrs Presentation of Field Expert - Frank Korf (CEO & Founder) WorldEmp
16.15-16.30 hrs Coffee break
16.30-17.30 hrs Interactive in-depth discussions
17.30-18.30 hrs Informal networking with enough space to have 1-on-1 discussions
Date, Time, Venue
Date: Wednesday 13 December 2023
Time: 15.00-18.30 hrs
Venue: in the environment of Utrecht (the venue will be disclosed after your registation).
How to register:
- We have 15 seats available. Due to high demand and a limited availability of seats, this is a members only event.
- Prior to the Round Table you will receive an inventory. This will enable us to prepare properly for this program.
- You may register via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, telephone number, company name and designation.
- There are no registration costs involved for this round table when you are a member of NICCT.
As a member you get unlimited access to exclusive NICCT events that greatly support your success in doing business in India. Email to email@example.com to become a member, refererring to this event.
If you become a member now, you get a 50% percent discount and free access to three NICCT events this year.
We look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday the 13th of December 2023.