CLE as part of the Annual Action Plan of export promotion activities approved under the Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme of the Govt. of India, proposes to organize the 4th edition of DILEX (Delhi International Leather Expo) - Reverse Buyer Seller Meet during March 21-22 in New Delhi.
Organizing Reverse BSM is an apt platform to invite potential buyers from all over the world to India and provide an opportunity for the MSME exporters to meet them, understand their product/quality requirements etc., based on which, the Indian exporters can prepare themselves towards meeting the requirements of the buyers in these markets. The platform gives an opportunity for the Indian SMEs to meet their customers at their doorsteps (without travelling to abroad) that too on highly discounted participation cost.
Dates: March 21-22, 2023
Venue: The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram, Haryana
The RBSM-New Delhi will be focusing on all types of Footwear (leather and non-leather), Footwear Components (Uppers), Leather Apparels, Leather Goods & Accessories, Leather Gloves, etc.
Salient Features of the RBSM:
- The Reverse BSM will have a participation of around 70 Indian Manufacturer-Exporters of Footwear and leather products
- Business meetings will take place between the Indian participants and Overseas Buyers during the RBSM.
- Indian exhibitors will be displaying their latest collections of footwear, leather garments, leather goods and accessoriesfor one to one meetings with the visiting buyers.
- We are expecting participation of 60-70 overseas buyers from USA, Europe and all other major markets, who are interested to source the above said products from India.
Council is inviting the Buyers by reimbursing economy excursion fare (subject to ceiling limits) and providing 3 nights complimentary stay in a 5 Star Hotel (bed & breakfast basis) as per details given below:-
Ø Arrival in New Delhi in the evening / late evening on 20th November, 2022
Ø Stay in New Delhi during 20th, 21st and 22nd November, 2022 (3 nights)
Ø Departure to the destinations on 23rd November morning
Ø Buyers who want to arrive in New Delhi prior to 20th November or to extend their stay beyond 22nd November can do so but at their own cost
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop will be arranged.
- Long distance call charges, use of Business Center/ Health Club, laundry, liquor etc in the Hotel will be borne by the individualBuyers.
- The complimentary hospitality package is offered to only one Director/Senior Exécutive of a company.
- The Complimentary hospitality package will be confirmed onlyto the Business visitors who have interest to source leather products from India.
The Buyer Profile format is enclosed herewith: DILEX March 2023
The interested buyers may please be advised to fill up the form and send back to CLE for review and extending formal invitation.