From 10:00 until 18:00
Please find below information on CAPINDIA 2019 scheduled to held in Mumbai from December 2-4 2019.
CAPINDIA is a joint initiative of PLEXCONCIL, CHEMEXCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL which is poised to be one of the largest and unique networking events in the Plastics & Chemicals Sector under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
5th Edition of CAPINDIA will be organized in Mumbai from December 2 – 4, 2019. The first four editions of CAPINDIA was a grand success with more than 400 Foreign Delegates from 38 countries and more than 7,000 trade visitors visiting the exhibition
The details of which are as under:
CAPINDIA 2019, Exhibition (https://capindiaexpo.com/) under the aegis of the Department of Commerce, Government of India, and organized jointly by PLEXCONCIL, CHEMEXCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL is slated to be one of the largest India’s Global sourcing show for Plastics, Chemicals , Construction, Mineral Products and Forest and Shellac products. This is an international networking event for the below Product Profiles.
- Packaging Items covering a range of flexible and rigid packaging products in Plastics, Paper; Paper Board products etc.
- Consumer Items covering Housewares, Writing Instruments (Ball Point Pens, Fountain Pens, Gift Sets, etc.) & Books, Publications, Journals, Periodicals, Stationery and Other Printing Products, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Essential Oils, Flavours and Fragrances, Perfumes and Castor Oil and many more.
- Plastics Processing Machinery covering Injection and blow moulding Machines, Extruders etc. and moulds and Dies thereof.
- Plastic Raw Materials and finished goods.
- Industrial & Agricultural Inputs covering a range of Basic Chemicals including Organic, Inorganic, Agrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Dyes and Dyestuff, Dye Intermediates, Pigments, Polymers, Master Batches Paints, Printing Inks, Glues, Pigments, Varnishes, Allied Products, Guar Gum Powder, Tamarind Kernel Powder, Medicinal Herbs/Extracts, Aleuritic Acid and many more.
- Construction Products covering Cement, Clinkers and Asbestos Cement products, Ceramic and Sanitary ware Products, Granite, Natural Stones and Marble products, Paints, Coating Printing Ink and Allied Products, Plywood Furniture and other wood Products, Glass and Glassware Products etc.
- Mineral Products covering Aluminium Ingot, Bauxite, Chrome Ores, Coal, Copper Ores, Gold and Silver Ores, Iron Ores, Manganese Ores, Salt, Zinc Ores, Bentonite, Feldspar, Garnet, Ilmenite, Iron Oxide, Kaolin, Quartz and Silica Sand etc.
- Rubber Auto Tyre and Tube Products covering Automobile Rubber Parts, Conveyor Belting, Tyres and Tubes, Gloves, Gaskets, Tapes, Hoses, Hot Water Bottles, Ice Bags, Other Belting, Industrial Moulded Rubber Goods, Reclaimed Rubber, Rubber Contraceptives, Rubber Cots & Aprons, Rubber Rings, Rubber Sheeting, Surgical Gloves, Transmission Belting, V belts etc.
- Other Allied Products covering Graphite Electrodes & Fines, Detonator, Safety Fuse, Activated Carbon, Fireworks, Fertilizers and Safety Matches etc
- Shellac & Forest Products
FEATURES OF CAPINDIA:
Ø Three days of exhibition in Mumbai spread over 10,000 Sq.mt.
Ø Over 500 Exhibitors covering manufacturers/exporters showcasing a range of Industrial & agricultural inputs, Consumer Items, Packaging items, Plastics Processing Machinery, Construction Raw Materials under the purview of PLEXCONCIL, CHEMEXCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL.
Ø Over 7,000 business visitors including Merchant Exporters.
Ø Over 400 Overseas Buyers.
Ø State Participation, Networking Opportunities.
Ø Branding and Partnership opportunities.
Ø Building strategic alliances.
Ø Tapping the immense opportunities in India for both sourcing & supply; investment; technology transfers and collaborations and possibly many more.
Reverse Buyer-Seller- Meet at 5th Edition of CAPINDIA
All the four Councils will be organizing a “Reverse Buyer-Seller- Meet” during CAPINDIA that will help bring together the foreign buyers and Manufacturers & exporters of above-mentioned items under one roof.
400 international buyers will be hosted at the RBSMs that will be held to promote networking and trade collaboration between select foreign buyers and Indian manufacturers and exporters on a dedicated platform. This initiative is being undertaken as part of the Ministry of Commerce’s MAI scheme to boost the exports of the participating industries and hence all expenses pertaining to their travel and stay will be organized by CAPINDIA.
Buyers will be selected by a Selection Committee that has been appointed to ensure that buyer-seller profiles are accurately matched for maximum benefit to all stakeholders.
EU-28 COUNTRIES has a total imports from world of USD 247 Billion whereas India Export to EU-28 COUNTRIES is USD 1.4 Billion which by itself shows the potential of the region and its importance for Indian Exporters. Considering as a key export destination for India, CAPINDIA would serve as an excellent opportunity for buyers to source their requirement from the country and immensely benefit from the product showcase at the event.
Furthermore, in sync with the Government`s aim to make India a USD 5 Trillion economy by the year 2025 where Exports would play a key role in the same, our industry would need to significantly accelerate growth. Hence we look forward to your support of our endeavour and in reaching the buyers of your market.
The Selection of foreign buyers will be done strictly as per their company profile. All the prospective / invited / recommended business delegates must register online for onward processing of applications and final confirmation on selection. The link for online registration is www.capindiaexpo.com for further communication; they can contact us at email@example.com or can call us at 0091-22-268833951.
To participate in the Meet, kindly inform the foreign delegates to do online registration as a Hosted Buyer on the link www.capindiaexpo.com at the earliest for further processing. The delegate (s) must not be Indian passport holder(s).
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION OFFER TO FOREIGN DELEGATES ATTENDING BUYER-SELLER MEET AT CAPINDIA 2019, Dec 2 – 4, 2019
- E-tickets (Full/ Partial) to and fro Economy Classas per MAI Guidelines.
- Hotel Accommodation for the duration of the show in Mumbai
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be provided by the organizer.
- Local airport transfers. (group airport pick up/ drop and daily shuttle service from hotel to exhibition venue and back)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Foreign delegates attending the Meet must NOT be Indian Passport holders.
- E-ticket or Reimbursement will be provided from the capital city of the respective country to Mumbai.
- In some cases, organizer will cover part of the airfare (reimbursement will be done again copy of the air tickets mentioning the fare amount in USD, copy of the receipt indicating amount paid, Stamp of the Immigration upon entry, VISA copy, copy of front and last page of passport, including address as per passport).
- Airfares will be provided/ reimbursed as per the following:
o Latin America + Central America: Maximum Reimbursement of USD 1000 or Air Ticket Amount, whichever is lower.
o Africa + Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)/ ASEAN + Middle East: Maximum Reimbursement up to of USD 650 or the air ticket amount, whichever is lower.
o SAARC: Maximum Reimbursement up to of USD 450 or the air ticket amount, whichever is lower.
- It is mandatory for all the foreign delegates to attend the inaugural function of CAPINDIA-2019and Buyer Seller meet.
- Selection of buyers will be subject to approval of special selection committee
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 30th September 2019
- To avail the offer, all applications must be received on or before 30th September, 2019 (Subject to selection by competent authorities of the council)
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org