From 10:00 until 17:00
At Bombay Exhibition Centre Goregaon (East)
CHEMTECH is now in the 5th decade of serving India’s chemical processing industries and have continued to bring the entire ecosystem of downstream chemical processing to a common platform since 1975.
CHEMTECH World Expo series of events offers opportunities to directly engage with the key decision makers from industries.
CHEMTECH is also introducing the new vertical on Paints & Surface Coating , which will be jointly organized along with CHEMTECH World Expo, 2021 from February 24-27,2021 in Mumbai.
It will focus on latest development, innovation, and brining the buyer and seller from paint, Coating & Surface Engineering Industry under one common platform.
As you are aware, Indian economy is showing phenomenal growth and witnessing a strong surge in investments across multiple industry sectors. IMF has forecast, India to grow at 7.4 per cent in FY 19 and 7.8 per cent in FY 20. Nikkei Asean Review has predicted India to be world’s 3rd largest economy by 2028. India is expected to be amongst top 3 growth economies and 5th largest manufacturing country in the world by the end of year 2020. Indian manufacturing sector has the potential to reach USD 1 trillion. Further, the Indian chemical sector is worth USD 150-155 billion at present and expected to clock an annual growth rate of 8-10 per cent to reach USD 300 billion by 2025.
CHEMTECH invites participation of Chemical Processing Industry & allied services as well as from Paints & Surface Coating providing sectors at the 30th edition of flagship event through International Partnership Program(IPP). This program has been developed with 360 degree approach to connect buyers and sellers during the global platform in India through :
- International Delegation Visit
- Country Pavilionto showcase technologies
- B2B meetingsto connect with the key decision makers from ecosystem of Indian downstream chemical processing industry
- Networking Receptionto build great business partnerships.
Please note the FACTS & FIGURES: CHEMTECH + Specialty + BioPharma World Expo 2019 for your reference
- 612 exhibitors from 18 countries
- 18962 visitors
- 923 industry delegates from India and overseas across 6 Technical Conferences
- 85 speakers
- 2150 student delegates from 113 colleges
Support from Ministries
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India
- Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
- Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- DECHEMA (Society for Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Germany)
- VDMA (Federation of German Engineering Industries)
- CEFIC ( European Chemical Industry Council)
- GDA ( Gulf Downstream Association)
- MEPEC ( Middle East Process Engineering Conference & Exhibition)
Please find attached for your reference the brochures with more information: