We are pleased to inform you Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA) is organizing 15th edition of - ELECRAMA-2023 with the theme “Reimagine Energy for Sustainable Future”, is scheduled to be held from 18th to 22nd February 2023 at India Expo Mart Ltd., Greater NOIDA, Delhi NCR, India.
The exhibition will bring a plethora of opportunities in innovation & future technologies, sustainability through Energy Conservation, new business opportunities and supply chains, start-up ecosystem and many more. These areas will be covered by following co-located events organised during ELECRAMA:
- World Utility Summit: WUS witnesses the Energy leaders from all over the world join the mega power sector congregation.
- Reverse Buyer-Seller Meet (RBSM): It provides an opportunity to have one on one business meetings with 700 buyers from 60 Countries.
- Domestic Buyer-Seller meet (DBSM): It provided opportunity to businesses to meet one to one with the Indian public and private utilities.
- ETechnxt: The forum powers deliberations on pertinent challenges of next generation technologies, e-mobility, energy storage, start-up forum and upskilling for new technologies.
- BuildElec: Focuses on the evolving trends of artificial intelligence and IoT, Smart Tech, energy efficiency, security, power quality, covering rooftop solar, security and surveillance, and lighting.
- Dedicated Pavilions: On Renewable Energy, Railways and Small & Medium Enterprises.
For more information Please visit https://elecrama.com/