From 09:00 until 18:00
Europe India Centre for Business and Industry is pleased to let you know that for Europe India business leaders Conference, they have planned sessions relating to the operational challenges faced by businesses while pursuing their business in European countries. The conference will be held on 10th April - European Parliament Brussels and 11th April - Wallonia in Belgium. This will be the 23rd conference in the European Union during the course of this decade and over the last 22 major business summits in the European Union ( at the British Parliament and European Parliament), we have engaged 3100 delegates from 2000 small scale companies.
Some of the participating organisations include Spanish Permanent Representation in the EU, EU40, Xynteo, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Brussels, Mohan Electro Casting Pvt Ltd, Apex Pharmaceuticals, Durofibretex, Intercity Consulting, Startups.be, European Parliament, Kalmtech, European Commission, Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia, Vlerick Group, PSS, Antithesis, TIAO, Nishith Desai Associates, Home Credit International, Invest in Wallonia, Paper plus Europe, German Association of the Automotive Industry, Be - Come, Brunel University, Swedish Trade Federation, Life Space Blinds, Somayaji Group, VDA, SBD CONSULT sarl, IFIN talent, BPEA Consulting Sprl, Onenak, London borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Creactos Palmyga, Made-from-malai, Greenland Representation in the EU, Belgium India Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Incubateur Descartes amongst others.
Few of the confirmed speakers include:
- Hon Caroline Nagtegaal MEP ( Netherlands ) - Member of European Parliament/ Vice Chair- European Parliament delegation for relations with India / Patron – Europe India Centre for Business & Industry
- Mr Sujit S Nair., FRSA - Chairman – Europe India Centre for Business & Industry
- Mr.Adam Mouchtar - Managing Director – EU 40
- Mr Joachim Galand - Welcome Office Manager- Indian sub-continent – Invest in Wallonia
- Mr.David.Vlerick – Investment officer, Vlerick group
- Mr.Bruno Vandegehuchte – Co Ordinator International VC program Scale-ups.eu/ Startups.be
- Ms. Glynis Whiting - Managing Partner, TIAO
- Mr Marius Ochel – Indo – German Association Partnership Program - VDA
- Ms.Urša Pondelek - European Parliament - ALDE Policy Advisor, International Trade Committee (INTA) EU-India Delegation
- Mr Niccolò Rinaldi - Head of Unit for Asia, Australia and New Zealand/ Directorate-General for External Policies of the Union - European Parliament
- Dr Jitendra Kumar – MD & CEO, Andhra Pradesh Medtech Zone.
- Ms Sonia Jafyan - Legal Advisor to Miroslav Mikolášik MEP
For registration and more details of the conference here - https://www.eicbi.org/europe-india-leaders-conference