Council for Leather Exports, India (CLE) under the Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme of the Govt. of India, proposes to organize a Two-Day RBSM (Footwear and Leather Products Show) in Delhi during November 18-19, 2021.
The basic objective for organizing the RBSM by inviting potential overseas buyers is to showcase the capabilities & developments of Indian Leather & Leather Products Industry as a major sourcing destination and also to facilitate B2B meetings between Indian Exporters and overseas buyers for sourcing footwear and leather products from India, establishing marketing tie-ups and exploring business collaborations and joint venture agreements.
Dates: November 18-19, 2021 (Thursday & Friday)
Venue: Will be announced soon
Timings: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
The RBSM-New Delhi will be focusing on Footwear (leather & non leather), Leather Garments, Leathers Goods & Accessories (including gloves) and Saddlery & Harness products.
Salient Features of the RBSM:
· The Reverse BSM will have a participation of around 70 Indian Manufacturer-Exporters of Footwear, leather and leather products
· Business meetings will take place between the Indian participants and Overseas Buyers during the RBSM.
· Each participating company will display their latest collections of footwear and leather products before the visiting buyers.
‘Complimentary Hospitality Package’ for the Visiting Buyers
Buyers those who are interested to source the above said products from India may be requested to avail this opportunity to visit New Delhi for attending the show. CLE is also offering a complimentary hospitality package (to those who are interested to avail it), as per details given below, for the visiting buyers:-
· Return Economy class air fare, subject to ceiling limits.
· 3 Nights Complimentary Stay in a 5-Star Category hotel in New Delhi with Bed & Breakfast
· Arrival at New Delhi in the evening/ late evening on 17th November, 2021
· Stay in New Delhi during on 17th, 18th and 19th November, 2021 (3 nights)
· Departure to the destinations on 20th November morning
· Buyers who want to arrive in New Delhi prior to 17th November or to extend their stay beyond 19th November can do so but at their own cost.
· Complimentary airport pick-up and drop will be arranged.
· Long distance call charges, use of Business Center/ Health Club, laundry, liquor etc in the Hotel will be borne by the individual Buyers.
· The complimentary hospitality package is offered to only one Director/Senior Executive of a company.
· The Complimentary hospitality package will be confirmed only to the Business visitors who have interest to source footwear and leather products from India.
The Buyer Profile format is enclosed herewith: BSM Delhi November, 2021