From 16:00 until 17:30 IST
We are happy to inform you that INBCB will organize a webinar on Saturday 15th of May from 16.00-17.30hrs IST on Waste Management Challenges during COVID-19. During the event, the Dutch Ambassador to India, H.E. Mr. Marten van den Berg will address the participants as well. (The address of H.E. is subject of confirmation due to the COVID-situation in Delhi).
16:00 – 16:10: Opening - President INBCB Prof. Drs. Marianne J. Franzen
16:10 – 16:30: Keynote - the Netherlands ambassador to India, Marten van den Berg
16:30 – 17:15 Waste Management Challenges during Covid-19 - Rob Tholenaars, Regional Director South-East Asia and Africa, SweepSmart Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Short intro about SweepSmart Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Overview of general waste management practices in India
- Development in waste management rules and regulations in India
- Challenges in waste management during pandemic Covid-19
- Roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders
- Future outlook
17:15 – 17:30: Q&A
For registrations & queries, please get in touch with Monika Gogna: email@example.com