We are pleased to inform that the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) will be organizing INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO, an international B2B Networking Meet during 27-29 March 2023 in New Delhi. The event is being co-located with another shows namely Convergence India and Indiasoft . India’s top electronics products and IoT companies will be displaying their products, capabilities, and innovations being made in India in the electronics and IoT sector. This will be a unique Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) for the electronics hardware and IoT industry.
India Electronics Expo is being supported by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
This strategic initiative will be the most valuable platform for the global electronics industry to witness and source specialized technologically sound products ranging from
- Finished products
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom - mobile devices and accessories
- Electronics Instruments, Office equipment, Medical instruments
- Computer hardware etc.,
- Solar Powered products
- Power Electronics
- Security & Surveillance
- Electronic components
- Interconnection etc.,
- Electronics Technologies
- Smart Cities
- Embedded Systems
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
and the entire value-added chain of the electronics industry to be presented.
More details can be accessed from the website www.indiaelectronicsexpo.com
Besides the Indian hospitality, the Market Access Initiative (MAI) scheme of the Department of Commerce, Government of India, the Council would reimburse the cost of to and fro economy class air ticket and the cost of 2 night’s hotel accommodation to the participating delegates. The ceiling of reimbursement will be US$ 900 (US$ 1500 to delegates from Africa, LAC and North America) or the cost of the ticket plus 2 night hotel accommodation – whichever is lower. The condition for sponsorship is as below:
- The company should be genuine Electronics Hardware importer/ buyer seeking joint ventures / tie-ups with Indian companies
- 1 delegate per company will be sponsored.
- Payment of US$ 200 towards participation fees (This will be deducted from the amount which will be reimbursed to the delegates on the 2nd day of the event.)
ESC’s official travel agent will help the delegates with hotel accommodations.