We are pleased to inform that ASSOCHAM with the support of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India is organizing the “India - Europe Food & Agro Virtual Exhibition” from 22nd to 24thMarch, 2021, where in Indian Food Manufacturers and Suppliers can connect with buyers and traders of food and agri-foods in the European region virtually to discuss business and partnership.
ASSOCHAM aims to mobilize 40 Indian companies from the Food and Agro sector to participate in this Exhibition.The objective of the 3 days virtual expo is to showcase Indian Food and Agro Sector and encourage trade between India and Netherlands and the European region. India - Europe Food & Agro Virtual Exhibition will introduce new partners in the European region, and introduce their products and profiles virtually in the region.
Facilities in Virtual Show:
- Virtual booth with Posters Demonstrating Profile & Products.
• Multiple contact & chat person arrangement.
• Multiple Products Listing with Catalogue Picture and Video Upload.
• Virtual Chat & Video Conference Facility with Buyers.
ASSOCHAM’s wide network & association with International Partners, Agents, Business Chambers and TPOs, Buyers / Importers provides an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to connect through these channels.
Visitor and exhibitor matchmaking is done based on the profiles and requirements posted by them, and the visitor is intimated of prospect exhibitor to connect with. The visitor can check the exhibitor profiles and download product details, analyze, compare, and connect with the exhibitors of their choice. This allows the exhibitor & visitor to enter into discussions.
- Rice, Wheat Cereals, Grains Flours, Oil Seeds and Edible Oil
- Confectionery, Candies, Chocolates, Cookies
- Fruits, Vegetables (processed and raw), Jelly, Ketchup, Sauce
- Beverages (Hot or Cold), Tea Coffee, Juices, Flavored Drinks
- Ingredients, Food chemicals, Colors, Preservatives, Vinegar
- Food Processing Technologies
- Other Agricultural requirements, including machines tools, etc.
For more information request to kindly refer to the attached flyer or kindly visit the website: https://www.assocham.org/eventdetail.php?id=2056.
Registration is free for the buyers/visitors. Interested companies can register in the link provided: http://india-europefoodandagrovirtualexpo.com/