As in the past, various Travel & Tourism associations and organizations have extended support to this mega show. PFA also letters from Ex-Union Tourism Minister Hon. KJ Alphons with a large number of VVIPs who have been associated with Trinity B2B events promoting international business, cultural exchange, pleasure, etc. (Click here to download brochure)
Thanks to an aggressive vaccination drive, easing of restrictions and safety protocols being in place its - B2B - back to business! As countries open up their borders and air space, travel plans for 2021 are being made - for work, MICE, study, bleisure, staycations, entertainment, etc. An Expedia Report expects 13.9 million leisure alone departures by 2025 from India, leading to 19.4 million Indian leisure visitor arrivals overseas, mostly from Tier II and Tier III cities. PFA Outbound Indian Tourism details too.
INDIA - THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING & SPENDING OUTBOUND MARKET
Now more than ever, industry market leaders are keen to grab their share of the booming Indian outbound market. India, the world’s fastest growing outbound market could account for 50 million outbound tourists - UNWTO. Indian travellers spend an average of US $ 2,334 against APAC’s US $ 1,677 making them attractive acquisitions. The Indian outbound tourism market is to surpass USD 42 billion by 2024. Especially, Singapore, Thailand, United States, Hong Kong, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Gulf-UAE, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Nepal, Cambodia, Mauritius, United Kingdom and Canada - are countries where Indians are definitely expected to travel.
Trinity’s 6th edition of OTI + TTI was a grand success, inaugurated by Hon'ble Shri Rameswar Teli ji, Union Minister of State, Govt. of India and H. E. Mrs. Rosette Mosi Nyamale, Ambassador of The Democratic Republic of The Congo to India with Shri. Manoj Caculo, President, Chamber of Commerce and other foreign & Indian dignitaries.
Every year, this mega event has a number State Pavilions and Central Government Agencies present. At the last edition, Congo was country partner. Among the Indian states who exhibit are included - Andhra, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Delhi, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Telengana, Tamil Nadu, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim, Manipur, Assam, Lakhshadweep, Goa and many more. The private sector had the likes of Thomas Cook, SOTC, etc. Thus the Indian Tourism Industry is well represented.
The OTI + TTI 2021 World Expo & Conference will enable you to take advantage of business from the western and southern regions. Together both these regions account for over 70% of India's outbound tourists. Mumbai alone contributes 63% of MICE and business travel from India. It is also the business and commercial capital, besides housing Bollywood - the world's second most prominent (after Hollywood) film industry. India’s travel segments include - MICE, families, groups of friends, millennials, corporates, business and leisure travelers, meeting/incentive participants, luxury visitors & of course - the big fat Indian weddings
BOTT ( BUSINESS OF TRAVEL TRADE) TRAVEL SENTIMENT TRACKER SURVEY
According to a BOTT (Business of Travel Trade) Travel Sentiment Tracker survey - 2021 looks bright as 52% millennials are eager to take an international holiday. It was done online with over 6,000 Indian millennial travelers during January 2021. As per the survey, 75% millennials prefer to go to foreign destinations with fewer COVID cases, while 71% would opt for destinations with defined protocols for the pandemic. Country-wise preferences include Thailand (62%), Singapore (58%), UAE (52%), Maldives (46%) and Saudi Arabia (40%) with other foreign destinations following close. Malaysia and Indonesia (39% each) Sri Lanka (36%), Bhutan (31%), Turkey (28%) and Seychelles (24%) were chosen in the short-haul foreign destinations. In the long-haul category, top-ranked international destinations included France (53%), Germany (51%), Australia (50%), Switzerland (49%), the USA (46%), Britain (45%), Canada (44%), Japan (38%), etc. The survey showed that 40% millennials are open to spend between Rs 2-5 lakh for their holidays while 35% would spend between Rs 5-10 lakh which is indicative of the post COVID mood. Around 34% millennials would like to book luxury hotels with limited inventory, while 25% each would go for boutique properties.
INDIA'S OUTBOUND STUDENT MARKET
This vertical is set to bounce back in 2021 with exams being held online. During 2015 to 2019, India was not only the world’s second-largest sending market but also one of the fastest-growing sources of outbound students. The Indian Ministry of External Affairs data revealed that nearly 753,000 Indian students traveled abroad as of July 2018. According to Indian foreign diplomatic offices - 72% roughly go to five leading destinations: the United States (211,703), Canada (124,000), Australia (87,115), Saudi Arabia (70,800) and the United Arab Emirates (50,000) with new countries emerging. Germany and Malaysia for instance have stepped up their marketing spend to attract Indian students. India has a young population of about 500 million people below 25 years who are open to travel to study or work.
Exhibitor Benefits - Why you should exhibit with us –
- Conduct business & generate leads from industry buyers & trade visitors
- Showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community
- A series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure
- Develop relationships, gather market intelligence & do quality business on a global scale
- Be a part of strong line-up of speakers at the event discussing current industry scenarios
• National Tourist Organizations • India Tourism • State Governments • Travel Agents / Tour Operators • Venues • Destinations • Hotel/Resorts • Transporters & Cruise Liners • Related Tourism & Travel Companies • and more
Hosted Buyers at Goa & Mumbai – Highlights of TTI + OTI 2021
• Meet with industry stakeholders on one platform
• Buyers and Sellers can meet with government officials
• Present the ‘Best Practices’ for service providers to revive the industry
• Be a part of strong line-up of speakers discussing current industry trends
• Interact with travelers, consumers, suppliers, professionals & related audiences
• Showcase products & services to create a strong connect with the trade community
• Utilize a series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure
OTI + TTI Business Visitors - Who will attend?
• Trade & Industry • HNIs & Government • National & International • Travel & Tourism Agencies • Key Officials, Tour Operators • Young entrepreneurs & Start Ups • Corporates & Business Travellers, etc. • Hospitality Investors • Event Planners • TV & Film Production Houses • Cruise Management • And Many More Related Stakeholders
Benefits of Exhibiting at Goa & Mumbai Expo.
- 1 speaker slot for presentation at the expo
- Complimentary logo branding at the venue
- Logo presence on business visitor promotions
- Logo with website link on official event website
- Complimentary Business Invitee Tickets (numbers depend on size of stall)
- Logo where-ever possible on promotional material like badges, directory, etc.
Cost – Effective Stall Tariffs
Two options are available: 1. Bare Space - Rs. 17,000 /- per sq mtr (minimum stand space of 27 sq mtrs) or 2. Shell Stall - Rs. 18,000 /- per sq mtr
Premium Sponsorships are available as follows:
Platinum – Rs. 18 Lakhs with 90 sq mtr. Space * Gold – Rs. 9 Lakhs with 36 sq mtr. Space
Diamond – Rs. 13 Lakhs with 60 sq mtr. Space * Silver – Rs. 7 Lakhs with 27 sq mtr. Space
- There is a 15 – 20 % premium on corner stalls * 18% GST applicable on all payments
Please find attached the brochure and sponsorship details. As choice locations are fast filling up, request you to confirm your space requirements and look forward to having you on board.
JOSEPH DIAS, MA (Eco), Chairman & Mg. Director, The Chamber for Import, Export & Health
Ex-Special Executive Magistrate / SEO, Government of Maharashtra
Mobile No. +91 9769555657 / +91 9324425310 / +91 8452929818 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com * Website : www.ttindiaexpo.com