We are pleased to inform that The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL), Mumbai India which is an Apex Body of Cotton textiles, under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India is organizing its 3rd edition of IND-TEXPO (Reverse Buyer Seller Meet) . This event will be held on 22nd and 23rd March 2023 at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel in New Delhi.
Key advantages of visiting IND-TEXPO
- India’s largest Sourcing Show for Cotton Textile products across the value chain under one roof
- Opportunity to interact with leading manufacturers and exporters of Home Textiles, Cotton Yarns, Cotton Fabrics over 2 days and build strategic and long-term partnerships
- Pre-scheduled exclusive ‘one to one’ business meetings between Overseas Buyers and Indian Exporters at the specially allocated B2B Pavilion
- Hosted Buyer Sponsorship Program
TEXPROCIL will host selected International Buyers who wish to source their import requirements from India. The approved buyers will be eligible for:
- Complimentary Return Air fare (economy class) from the nearest airport in their country to New Delhi, India (subject to a maximum limit set by the Government of India)
- Complimentary Hotel Accommodation at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel in New Delhi for 3 nights
- Air-Conditioned Transportation from the airport to hotel and back
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on all days of the exhibition
All the applications received shall be reviewed and evaluated for selection and approval by the Screening Committee of the Council and accordingly, Invites will be sent to the selected buyers.
A copy of the Event’s Brochure is attached for your kind reference: Buyer Brochure
A short promotional film of the RBSM can be viewed on the following link: