India’s first ever Virtual Exhibition & Conference on Footwear & Leather products - Virtual Footwear & Leather Expo 2020 (VFLE) is being organised jointly by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) and Footwear & Design Development Institute (FDDI) from 30th November - 6th December 2020. VFLE will offer unlimited business opportunities to the entire ecosystem of Footwear & Leather industry.
The Focus Sectors in VFLE Expo are:
- FOOTWEAR (Leather / Non-Leather)
- LEATHER Apparel and Accessories
- Machinery & Equipment
- Raw materials, Chemicals, Components, and allied sectors/ services
The key components of this web-based platform will comprise of:
- Exhibition (Separate Virtual Pavilions are planned for the focus sectors).
- Structured B2B meetings with International, Domestic, and Institutional buyers from over 50 countries.
- Webinars & Live Digital Sessions on each showcased sector
- Instant Interaction platforms - Live text/video Chats, Chat bots
- Global Footprint (International Buyers)
- Poster presentation by the students of FDDI
Over 100 domestic and international exhibitors will display their brands, products, services, and credentials digitally on their booth (through corporate videos, brochures, and catalogues), prefix meetings with registered visitors from over 50 focus countries across the globe, and meet them through text/video chat 24x7 during the Expo.
The exhibitors and visitors will get immersive experience of participation, will reach out to their target audience seamlessly, without traveling, and from the comfort of their office or home through laptop, tab, or mobile device with internet connectivity. Webinars and Live Sessions during the Expo will help communicating simultaneously to larger buyer groups.
Visitors can access the event platform Free of Cost by submitting Visitor Registration Form available at website link: https://registrations.ficci.com/vfleex/attendee-registration.asp . Once registration is submitted, the visitors will instantly receive an auto-generated registration confirmation email, and a ‘visitors guide’ and access path closer to the event.
Exhibitors can participate against payment of USD 500 + GST@18% for one standard booth for 7 days. Sponsorship opportunities for Exhibitors are also available.
Contact person in this regard is Mr. Sudhanshu Gupta (E-mail: email@example.com; Mobile: +91 9873311557).
For more information, request to kindly refer to the enclosed flyer or for further details please visit the event website : http://www.vfle.in/