We are pleased to inform you that BHEL SBD Bangalore (India) invites you for participation in the Global Open Tender Enquiry (GTE) for Procurement of Stainless Steel Coil 0.25 mm Thick , 550 mm Width as per BHEL Purchase Specification with following documents :
- Tender Ref. No. & Date : 12303375 Dated 04th May 2023.
- Tender RFQ No. & Date : 6000095376 Dated 04th May 2023
- Item Description : Supply of Stainless Steel Coil 0.25 mm Thick , 550 mm Width as per BHEL Purchase Specification at BHEL SBD Bangalore , India.
- Quantity : 370000 Kgs
- BHEL NIT No.: 73647 (Direct Link : https://www.bhel.com/stainless-steel-coil-025-mm-thick-550-mm-width-bhel-purchase-specification)
- Tender Due Date & Time for Submission : 19th May 2023 , 14:00 Hrs (IST)
- Tender Due Date & Time for Opening : 19th May 2023 , 14:30 Hrs (IST)
The Tender documents are uploaded in BHEL Official Tender Site (www.bhel.com) under Tenders à Tender Notifications (Direct Link : https://www.bhel.com/stainless-steel-coil-025-mm-thick-550-mm-width-bhel-purchase-specification)
It may please be noted that this tender is TWO PART BID SYSTEM and to be participated in Two Separate envelopes/Email as described below :
First Mode of Submission :
(i) Physical Mode : Hard copies of Tender Documents and Quotation can be dropped at BHEL SBD MM Tender Box placed at BHEL Tender room and to be addressed as :
C/o AGM /MM
M/s BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD.,
SOLAR BUSINESS DIVISION (SBD),
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS ELECTRIC & PHOTOVOLTAIC DIVISION (EPD)),
PROF CNR RAO CIRCLE, IISC POST,
PIN CODE : 560012.
Note : Please mention Tender ID/RFQ No. on Envelope with Item Name & Your name & Address. Please do not forgot to mention ‘Part-I Bid’and ‘Part-II Bid’ on each envelops.
Second Mode of Submission :
(ii) E-Mail Mode : Alternatively bidder can send their offer to BHEL Official email ID :
Part-I Bid : firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-II Bid : email@example.com
Note : Please mention Tender ID/RFQ No. in Subject of email.
Interested participants may please quote as per the tender requirement. For more details on participation , you may please refer the tender documents – Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) and Checklist for Tender Documents Submission.