Alliance for Integrity in partnership with UN Global Compact Network India- Centre of Excellence for Governance, Ethics and Transparency (GCNI – CEGET) is organising a virtual International Panel Series titled “Shaping a Sustainable Business Post COVID”, spread through July 2020. The first Panel is scheduled on July 8, 2020 on “Business Resilience” from 18:00 hrs – 19:30 hrs (IST).
In Business Resilience Panel, you will get an opportunity to listen to and learn about the global experiences and best practices from the following experts and business leaders:
– Ms. Olajobi Makinwa, Chief Intergovernmental Relations and Africa, UN Global Compact, and Senior Advisor to the President of the UN General Assembly
– Mr. Bernhard Steinrücke, Director General, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
– Ms. Susanne Friedrich, Director, Alliance for Integrity
– Dr. Ashutosh Karnatak, Former Director (Projects) and CMD, Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL) and Mentor at Plus Approach Foundation
– Mr. Anirban Ghosh, Chief Sustainability Officer, The Mahindra Group
Alliance for Integrity extend a warm invitation to you to participate in the series. Click to register:
The discussions will be held on Webex and will be open for registration on first come, first serve basis.